By misting a disinfectant, we provide the most thorough coverage available, ensuring that it reaches all sides of surfaces, even hard to reach and unseen places. It is left to dry on the surface, with no wiping required.
The disinfectant we use, Vital Oxide, kills 99.999% of infectious organisms within 30 seconds. It has been independently tested and clinically proven effective against viruses, yeasts, and bacteria, including MRSA, Norovirus, Legionella pneumophila, E.coli, Salmonella, Listeria, and Influenza. It has also been approved by Health Canada and the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the Coronavirus that causes COVID-19. It meets both Health Canada's and the EPA's requirements for emerging viral pathogens, showing efficacy against enveloped and non-enveloped viruses, both large and small.
Vital Oxide is also completely safe - so safe that there are no special handling instructions. It requires no protective equipment to spray. It is so gentle that you can wash your hands in it, and it is safe on all food surfaces with no rinse required. It is 100% biodegradable, VOC Free, Fragrance Free, Hypo-Allergenic, Non-Irritating to Skin, and Non-Corrosive. It is safe for humans and pets.
Please feel free to contact us for any additional information, or for a no-pressure quote.